A well presented three bedroom semi detached situated within the Northfield View development of Stowmarket. Offering, lounge, kitchen/diner, downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs accommodation benefits three bedrooms, family family and en-suite to master. Enclosed rear garden, single garage and driveway.
Front aspect double glazed door, tiled floors, nest system, understair cupboard, recessed spotlights, radiator and stairs to first floor.
Tiled floor, part tiled walls, low level flush wc, hand wash basin, recessed spotlights and radiator.
Lounge 12' 1" x 15' 5" ( 3.68m x 4.70m )
Rear aspect double glazed doors, wood laminate floor and two radiators.
Kitchen/ Diner 11' 3" x 10' 2" max ( 3.43m x 3.10m max )
Front aspect double glazed windows with fitted shutter blinds, wall and base units, tiled floor, electric hob and oven, integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer and washing machine, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, combi boiler, recessed spotlights, radiator and extractor fan.
Carpet, radiator, loft access and doors to;
Bedroom 1 9' 3" excluding door recess x 9' 8" ( 2.82m excluding door recess x 2.95m )
Rear aspect double glazed window with fitted shutter blinds, built in wardrobes, carpet and radiator.
Front aspect double glazed window with fitted shutter blinds, tile effect vinyl flooring, shower cubicle, low level flush wc, hand wash basin, heated towel rail and recessed spotlights.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" max x 8' 7" ( 3.25m max x 2.62m )
Rear aspect double glazed window with shutter blinds, built in wardrobes, carpet and radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 8" max x 6' 8" ( 3.25m max x 2.03m )
Rear aspect double glazed windows with fitted shutter blinds, fitted wardrobes, carpet and radiator.
Tile effect vinyl floor, part tiled walls, p-shaped bath with shower over, low level flush wc, hand wash basin, recessed spotlights and heated towel rail.
Enclosed and laid to lawn with patio area, side access gate, paved pathway to driveway and shed.
Power, lighting and up and over door.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.