An extended four bedroom semi-detached house situated in a cul de sac position. This well presented property benefits from garage and driveway parking and an enclosed garden to the rear. A must view!
Front aspect double glazed door and window. Radiator. Tiled floor.
Front aspect door. Under stairs cupboard. Stairs rising to first floor. Laminate floor.
Front aspect double glazed window. Fitted with a suite comprising wash hand basin and WC. Tiled splashback. Radiator. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer.
Lounge 14' 6" x 12' 10" ( 4.42m x 3.91m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Double glazed French doors to conservatory. Radiator. TV and telephone point. Double doors to kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 10' 11" ( 3.71m x 3.33m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Fitted with a range of base and wall units. Work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer. Tiled splashbacks. Space for electric oven and gas hobs. Space for cooker hood over. Space and plumbing for dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Radiator. Double glazed door to conservatory.
Conservatory 23' 8" x 8' 10" ( 7.21m x 2.69m )
With a dwarf wall and UPVC construction. Double glazed windows to both sides and rear. Double glazed French doors to garden.
Stairs rising from entrance hall. Double door cupboard. Radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 10' 10" ( 3.71m x 3.30m )
Double glazed bay window to front. Radiator. TV and telephone point. Laminate floor.
Bedroom 2 12' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.91m x 2.97m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 2" x 9' 2" ( 2.79m x 2.79m )
Double glazed bay window to front. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. TV point.
Bedroom 4 12' 2" x 7' 5" plus door recess ( 3.71m x 2.26m plus door recess )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Radiator. TV and telephone point.
Side aspect double glazed window. Fitted with a suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, vanity sink and WC. Towel radiator. Extractor fan. Part tiling. Fitted cupboard.
Outside, the property benefits from gardens to the front and rear,
At the front, the property offers a driveway with parking for approx 3 cars and access to the garage.
To the rear, the property is low maintenance with a large decking area and a patio. There is also access to the side.
Summerhouse 15' 5" max x 9' max ( 4.70m max x 2.74m max )
Single glazed window looking into garden. With electric and light connected.
Garage 16' 11" x 12' 2" ( 5.16m x 3.71m )
With power and light connected and up and over garage door to front. Gas central heating boiler.
From our office in the town centre proceed along Market Street on the A30 and take the B3165 into Hermitage Street. Continue up the hill, going straight across at the mini roundabout and taking the next right turn into Lang Road. Proceed along this round, at the cross roads turn right and then left into The Hollies where the property will be found denoted by our For Sale board.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.