Act quickly to view this detached bungalow that sit on the edge of this popular village with stunning field views to the rear and side and a great sized garden too. Featuring a dual aspect living room, kitchen/diner and three bedroom. Call now to view.
Fernhill is a lovely bungalow that sits as the last property on the road and has the advantage of the borrowed view across hectares of open fields to the side and read of the property. Banham is a popular village with an array of local amenities including a shop and school plus is home to the well-known Banham zoo, with easy links to the local market towns and the A11 for commuters.
The property offers a great range of accommodation that includes a 17'11 dual aspect living room with a woodburner, a 17'2 kitchen / dining room plus three bedrooms too, two being good sized doubles. Additionally there is a wet room style shower room and a guest cloakroom too
Externally there is driveway parking to the front and before the garage, with a great sized established garden that has been separated into two sections. There are also solar panels that will provide payments for the electricity generated and free power whilst the sun is shining!
360 degree Virtual Tour available: Please call us and we will send you a link to view this online.
Door and window to side aspect.
Airing cupboard and radiator. Doors to all rooms.
Window to rear aspect. WC and hand wash basin. Radiator.
Lounge 17' 11" x 10' 11" ( 5.46m x 3.33m )
Window to front aspect. Two radiators and wood burner. Serving hatch.
Kitchen / Diner 17' 2" +recess x 9' 6" ( 5.23m +recess x 2.90m )
Window to rear aspect. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric cooker point. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Floor standing boiler and radiator.
Bedroom One 18' 7" max x 10' 10" ( 5.66m max x 3.30m )
Window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 8' 6" ( 3.61m x 2.59m )
Window to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 6' 11" ( 3.61m x 2.11m )
Window to front aspect and radiator.
Window to side aspect. WC, hand wash basin and electric shower. Radiator.
Front: With a sloping driveway to the front of the property and before the garage with an area of lawn. A footpath runs beside the bungalow taking you out into the fields alongside, perfect for those who love a countryside walk!
Rear: The garden is laid to lawn and has established beds and borders with a concrete pathway alongside. There is a gate to a further garden area that is also laid to lawn with planted borders and field views to the side and too the rear.
Garage 18' x 8' 4" ( 5.49m x 2.54m )
Power and light, up and over door. Shed to the rear containing the oil tank.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.