A well presented 5 bedroom semi-detached home, occupying a pleasant cul-de-sac location within the heart of this well-served village. The property further boasts 2 reception rooms and conservatory, modern kitchen with separate utility room, off-road parking, garage and gardens!
An internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate the accommodation and location this property offers.
Call us today to book your viewing!
Lounge 17' x 14' max narrowing to 11' 5" min ( 5.18m x 4.27m max narrowing to 3.48m min )
Kitchen 17' 8" x 10' ( 5.38m x 3.05m )
Utility Room 8' 2" x 6' 11" ( 2.49m x 2.11m )
Conservatory 11' 11" x 11' 5" ( 3.63m x 3.48m )
Dining Room 14' x 10' 3" ( 4.27m x 3.12m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 15' 1" max x 9' 1" max narrowing to 8' 6" min ( 4.60m max x 2.77m max narrowing to 2.59m min )
Bedroom 2 / Study 7' 3" x 6' 9" max ( 2.21m x 2.06m max )
Bedroom 3 10' 5" x 8' ( 3.17m x 2.44m )
Bedroom 4 10' 5" x 8' ( 3.17m x 2.44m )
Bedroom 5 10' 5" x 7' 11" ( 3.17m x 2.41m )
The front of the property is laid to shingle, with studio/cabin and pathway leading to main entrance door.
The well-tended rear garden is laid mainly to lawn, with partly covered raised decking area, ornamental pond, plant bed borders, enclosed by panelled fencing.
Power and lighting.
Studio / Cabin 13' 6" x 12' 7" ( 4.11m x 3.84m )
Power and lighting.
Mattishall is a historic village situated about 5 miles from the bustling market town of Dereham and 10 miles from the City of Norwich. There are shops, a public house, junior and middle schools, a doctors surgery and sport and leisure activities. There are regular bus services to both Dereham and Norwich. Dereham town itself boasts large supermarkets, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. Dereham has many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
Upon entering the village of Mattishall from the Dereham direction, take the right hand turn into Rayners Way and follow the road around to the left. Take the second left hand turn into Farrow Close and the property can be found on the right hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.