Located within walking distance of amenities is this recently refurbished detached two bedroom house which is being offered with no onward chain.
Located with easy reach of amenities including shops, schools and leisure facilities. There is a main line station within easy reach with rail links to Ely, Cambridge and London's Kings Cross Station. This unique recently refurbished detached house comprises lounge, kitchen, wet room, first floor has two bedrooms and a compact bathroom. The property is being offered with no onward chain and viewing is highly recommended.
Entrance Door To:-
Lounge 15' 8" x 18' 3" max ( 4.78m x 5.56m max )
Tiled floor, three radiators, double glazed window, staiars to first floor, storage cupboard
Kitchen/breakfast Room 10' 7" x 10' 4" ( 3.23m x 3.15m )
Base and wall units, roll edge work top, inset Butler sink with mixer tap over, Range cooker, washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge freezer, breakfast bar with cupboards below, wall mounted gas boiler, double glazed window, tiled floor
Wet Room 6' 2" x 4' 8" ( 1.88m x 1.42m )
Electric shower, low level WC, wash hand basin with cupboards below, heated towel rail, double glazed window, stone floor
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 14' 6" max x 10' 8" ( 4.42m max x 3.25m )
Oak flooring, double glazed window, wash hand basin, eaves storage, radiator
Bedroom Two 14' 3" max x 9' 1" ( 4.34m max x 2.77m )
Double glazed window, radiator, eavwes storage, oak flooring, wash hand basin
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.