*brand new detached bungalow - estimated completion for September / October 2020* Designed to a high specification, this exclusive development consists of just two brand new bungalows that really will have the 'wow' factor. Call now for further information to avoid disappointment.
*brand new detached bungalow - estimated completion for September / October 2020*
Beautifully positioned within the sought after village of North Muskham, this private exclusive development consists of just two new build bungalows. This bungalow have been designed to a luxurious standard to include accommodation comprising of an entrance hallway, a vaulted ceiling living area that opens through to the dining and kitchen area, pantry/utility, two double bedrooms, ensuite to the master, family bathroom and a separate WC. North Muskham offers fantastic access to the A1, reputable primary school and falls only a few miles away from the main line train link to London Kings Cross via Newark North Gate station. Viewing is now available and is highly recommended to appreciate the space the bungalow is going to offer.
For further information, please visit Newark & Sherwood District Council planning portal using the reference 18/01450/ful.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.