Positioned on the edge of Calne, bordering open countryside, Merlin Rise is a distinctive development of just 21 houses set in an exquisite new residential area. The homes are generous in size and offer open and spacious living accommodation.
Merlin Rise is a selection of 3,4 and 5 bedroom homes which combine outstanding design quality and smart living solutions, whilst respecting the existing environment. The accommodation is light and spacious; there are extensive open plan kitchens and dining areas plus large receptions rooms and 'hubs' to enjoy relaxing - the homes have been cleverly designed to offer flexible living throughout.
These sumptuous homes have been built for style and comfort, and combine modern day living with smart storage solutions to create the perfect living situation. The high quality of build joined with the superb attention to detail gives this development the exclusive and distinctive edge.
**Call today to enquire about packages available**
Hub Area 9' 5" x 8' 10" ( 2.87m x 2.69m )
Living Area 14' 8" x 11' 2" ( 4.47m x 3.40m )
Kitchen / Dining 14' 8" x 11' 2" ( 4.47m x 3.40m )
Master Bedroom 13' x 10' 2" ( 3.96m x 3.10m )
Bedroom Two 13' 7" x 10' 7" ( 4.14m x 3.23m )
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 8' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.64m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.