Plot 8 is a brand new 4 bedroom detached house built to a high standard with open plan kitchen diner, utility, cloakroom, study, en-suite, detached garage, UPVC double glazing, air source heating, underfloor heating and rear garden with stunning field views. Viewings strictly by appointment.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale this detached brand new house offering 4 bedroom accommodation with an en-suite and a family bathroom to the first floor. On the ground floor there is a downstairs cloakroom, study, lounge, kitchen/diner, utility and plant room as well as an entrance hall and landing where there is a staircase with oak hand rail and glass balustrade. The property benefits from double glazed slash style windows to the front aspect and double glazed windows and doors to the rear.
Fitted kitchen with double Bosh oven to oven housing unit, built-in Bosh dishwasher, Bosh four-ring hob with a cooker hood over.
The property also benefits from a garage and gardens and field views to the rear.
UPVC double glazed entrance door to entrance hall, stairs to first floor with oak hand rail and glass banastrades.
Low flush W.C, hand wash basin to vanity unit, UPVC double glazed window and extractor.
Lounge 15' 8" x 13' 2" ( 4.78m x 4.01m )
Twin UPVC double glazed sash windows to front, telephone, televison and satelitte points.
Study 9' x 7' ( 2.74m x 2.13m )
UPVC double glazed sliding sash style window to front, telephone and televison points.
Kitchen / Diner 22' 5" x 12' 7" ( 6.83m x 3.84m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, worktop surface, stainless steel one and a half bowl single drain sink with mixer tap over, fitted Bosh four ring hob with cooker hood over, glass splashback, double Bosh oven to oven housing unit, integrated fridge freezer, integrated Bosh dishwasher, spotlighting, television point, UPVC double glazed windows and UPVC double glazed french doors to rear.
Utility 7' x 8' 9" ( 2.13m x 2.67m )
Fitted stainless sink with mixer tap at base level with worktop surface, space and plumbing under for washing machine and space for further appliance, extractor, UPVC double glazed window, UPVC double glazed exit door, spotlighting.
Air source boiler and hot water cylinder.
First Floor Landing
Access to roof space, radiator, built-in storage cupboard.
Master Bedroom 15' 2" x 12' 4" max ( 4.62m x 3.76m max )
UPVC double glazed windows to rear, two radiators, telephone and television point.
Tiled shower cubicle with drencher style shower head and hand held shower, hand wash basin to vanity unit, low flush W.C, tiled splashbacks, UPVC double glazed window, extractor, spotlighting, radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 9" x 9' 10" ( 4.80m x 3.00m )
Two radiators, television point, two sash style UPVC double glazed windows to front.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" max x 13' 9" max ( 3.68m max x 4.19m max )
Sash style UPVC double glazed windows to front, radiator, television point.
Bedroom Four 13' 9" x 7' 2" ( 4.19m x 2.18m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, television point.
Suite comprising of panel bath, low flush W.C, hand wash basin to vanity unit, corner shower cubicle with main shower with drencher style shower head and hand held shower with tiled splashbacks, UPVC double glazed window, extractor, radiator, light with shaver socket, inset spotlighting.
The property has a garage with up and over door and a driveway providing parking. To the rear there is a garden which will be left level and ready to seed or tuff, there will also be a patio area
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.