Book your appointment to view on
Saturday 11th July 10am – 4pm
'...Welcome To The Mulberries, An Exclusive Gated Community of 10 Five Bedroom Family Homes Built To A High Specification…'
The local area
The Mulberries occupies a prominent location within Mulberry Green which dates back to early medieval times. During the 17th Century, Mulberry Green was an important stopping place for travellers making the journey between London and East Anglia. The nearby Green Man Inn, still popular in the village today, was an original coaching house, providing lodgings and rest for the travellers and their horses. Throughout the 18th Century, the area grew gradually wealthier with prosperity continuing into the early 1900’s as Old Harlow became the centre for business and trade for the local area due to the busy wharf on the river where goods for the malting and brewing industries could be delivered. The early 1900’s also saw the village regularly host ‘The Mulberry Green Fair’ with many traditional entertainments and competitions, such as climbing a greasy pole to win a leg of mutton, or catching hot coins thrown from the top of the Green Man Inn!
Jump forward 100 years and Harlow is seeing an explosion of business’s in the area namely the Harlow Science Park which is an aspirational and progressive environment where businesses can interact, innovate and succeed. Here you’ll find cutting edge working environments within a relaxed, collaborative setting as well as the opportunity to develop bespoke space that will fulfil future and evolving business needs. By 2025 we will see the arrival of Public Health England Harlow which has been granted planning permission for its proposals to create a “world leading” science campus and headquarters in Harlow which when fully operational the new facility will bring together around 2,750 staff and with government funding being made available for a new hospital Harlow is forging ahead as one of the most economically productive and fastest growing places developing in the UK.
Whether you are coming for the day, choosing a place to study, thinking about investing, relocating your business, or growing your family here, with the opportunity to work and play in London, as well as closer to home, you can discover a new future in Harlow.
Connections Harlow is well connected with excellent transport to UK cities and towns.
• Served by two mainline stations providing a direct commute to London Liverpool Street
in 30 minutes, Stansted Airport in 17 minutes and 40 minutes to Cambridge
• Central London is within 45 minutes through the London Underground connection at Tottenham Hale
• Easy road access to the M11 and M25 motorways
• Frequent bus services run from nearby Harlow bus station to neighbouring towns.
• Engineered Solid oak flooring to hallways and kitchen/dining/living areas.
• British made luxury carpets to bedrooms.
• Porcelanosa floor and wall tiles to bathrooms and en-suites.
• Grohe Taps and sanitary ware.
• British made ultra matt kitchens with German mechanics featuring handle less doors/draws.
• quartz marble work surfaces, with matching upstands
• ‘Designer kitchen sinks and taps.
• Neff Built in/Integrated Appliances throughout as follows -
Glass Gas hob
Glass Extractor hood
70/30 Fridge freezer
• Hardwood internal doors throughout with brushed stainless-steel designer door handles.
• Oak staircases to all plots, Glass balustrade to plots 1,2,9,10
• Separately zoned circuits of underfloor heating throughout each apartment.
• Heated chrome towel rails to family bathrooms and en-suites.
• All plots pre-wired for Sky Q, and Freeview ready.
• usb port provisions to each room.
• Low energy L.E.D lighting throughout.
• Cream grained bespoke flush finished external windows and doors.
• Bi-fold doors to all properties
• Properties pre-wired for electric car charger points.
Living Room (11' 6'' x 18' 4'' (3.50m x 5.58m))
Kitchen / Breakfast Room (15' 5'' x 18' 2'' (4.70m x 5.53m))
Sitting / Dining Room (12' 10'' x 11' 8'' (3.91m x 3.55m))
Study (9' 2'' x 8' 4'' (2.79m x 2.54m))
Wc (7' 6'' x 3' 8'' (2.28m x 1.12m))
First Floor Landing
Bedroom Two (11' 7'' x 12' 0'' (3.53m x 3.65m))
En Suite (11' 2'' x 4' 9'' (3.40m x 1.45m))
Bedroom Three (11' 5'' x 10' 10'' (3.48m x 3.30m))
Bedroom Four (8' 5'' x 12' 5'' (2.56m x 3.78m))
En Suite (6' 1'' x 14' 0'' (1.85m x 4.26m))
Bedroom Five (8' 5'' x 12' 5'' (2.56m x 3.78m))
Family Bathroom (7' 5'' x 5' 5'' (2.26m x 1.65m))
Bedroom One (28' 2'' x 14' 5'' (8.58m x 4.39m))
Taken To Maximum Dimensions
En Suite (12' 1'' x 5' 6'' (3.68m x 1.68m))
Garage (22' 10'' x 9' 10'' (6.95m x 2.99m))