Property Reference: 818174.
Property features :-Entrance hallway:
- A tastefully decorated & refurbished sizeable 3 bed property with conservatory.
- A great balance of both period features and contemporary functionality.
- One minute from Erdington high street, and also only a few minutes from both the bus interchange and railway station.
- On street parking only.
- White goods included in the rent
With minton tiled entrance & laminate flooringLounge:
(14' 7" x 9'11" 4.5m x 3m )
With open flame gas fire & bay window, carpeted for cosiness.Dining Room:
(12' x 10'4" 3.7m x 3.2m )
With decorative cast iron fireplace, view to rear of property
- leading through to....Kitchen:
Large and bright kitchen with glass fronted display cabinets,
Large stainless steel gas range cooker with glass / stainless steel extractor fanbuilt in appliances:
- Undercounter fridge
- Undercounter freezer
- Washing machine
- door to outside and leading through to...Conservatory:
Large airy space with tiled floor & french doors to rear garden.Rear Garden:
Mostly block paved with planted borders for low maintenance.
Large shed/summerhouse.Upstairs:Master bedroom:
(17' x 11'3" 5.2m x 3.5m )
Huge master bedroom with washbasin, mirror & vanity unit - carpeted.Second bedroom:
( 12'2" x 11'6" 3.7m x 3.5m )
Large bedroom with built-in wardrobes - carpeted.Third bedroom:
A small bedroom with built-in high level bunk-bed style bed & built in wardrobe.
Ideal for teenager or office use.Bathroom:
A compact bathroom with white suite-Bath with electric shower over,
Basin with vanity unit.
UK home-owning guarantor may be required dependant on applicant status.Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £825.00 per month (£190.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £951.92
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 01 August, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- DSS enquiries welcome
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: E If calling, please quote reference: 818174 Fees:
You will not
be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay. Property Reference eight hundred and eighteen thousand one hundred and seventy-four