Massive, beautiful one bedroom flat in a grand Brixton townhouse.
A beautiful and very large one bedroom, first floor flat in a grand, early Victorian town house, set back from the road. The property is ideally located as it is only a short walk to Brixton Village and Brixton town centre as well as being close to both the tube station and the train station. The flat has a very large reception with a huge floor-to-ceiling window, a separate kitchen with brand new appliances, a double bedroom at the back of the property and a good sized, well appointed bathroom. There are wooden floors throughout, as well as lots of storage and off street parking.
Tenant Fees (Clapham Lettings)
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts:
• Holding deposit - 1 week's rent.
• Deposit - 5 weeks' rent, or where the rent is more than £50,000 per annum, 6 weeks' rent.
During the tenancy:
• Payments to other third parties, such as council tax, utilities or payments for communications services.
• Default charges, such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or interest on overdue rent.
• Tenancy transaction charges, such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy.
Keating Estates is a member of ukala Client Money Protect, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of ukala prs, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the Renting page our website or by contacting us directly.