Property Reference: 762829.
Located on the raised ground floor of a Victorian building just off Portobello Road, this one bedroom flat has high ceilings, wooden floors and a lovely light and airy living room and bedroom. Perfect for long or short stays. Fully furnished - A double bed in the bedroom and very decent sofa bed in the living room. Its a two minute walk from Ladbroke Grove underground station and 30 seconds from Portobello Road.
- Raised Ground Floor- High Ceilings - Wooden Floords- Period Features.- Next to Portobello Road - Fully furnished - sofa bed;- tv; - fibre internet etc
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,795.00 per month (£414.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,795.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 09 March, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 1 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 762829
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay.
Property Reference seven hundred and sixty-two thousand eight hundred and twenty-nine