Two double bedroom apartment at Islington Gates, Fleet street is available now to view!
5 minutes walk to ucb
less than 10 minutes to Broad street
Minimum 6 months contract, student need guarantor or rent payment arrangement subject to contract
The property has secure gated entry and lift access to the floor of the apartment. It offers a spacious hallway with ample storage, and separate utility area. The open plan living/kitchen area city views. The kitchen comes equipped with appliances (fridge freezer, oven/hob/extractor, dishwasher) and washer dryer kept separate in the utility. Two good sized bedrooms, both with double bed and build-in Wardrobe, Property offered furnished and available now. All electric, furnished what more could you ask for? Perfect for professional sharers, or a professional couple.
To view the property please complete online form or call us
wechat account ( UKbetterliving)
Bedroom door locks
Close To University
Desk & Chair
Extra Storage Space
Open Plan Kitchen/Living Area
Walking distance to Bullring
Walking distance to local transport links
Walking distance to New Street Station
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.