This beautifully presented two bedroom, two bathroom (both en-suite) mid-terrace family home is wonderfully located in this quiet spot set back from the road offering seclusion. Having front and rear gardens, garage, open plan living/dining room, fitted kitchen overlooking the rear garden, & WC.
*available from the 14th June 2021* A luxurious two bedroom terraced house located in the grounds of a former Manor House. Recently refurbished to an exceptional standard throughout we strongly advise internal viewing as an essential. The accommodation comprises 26'3 x 12'8 living room which opens up to a modern cottage style kitchen with top of the range appliances, units and fittings. Additionally there are two double bedrooms, both with en-suite bathrooms including a Victorian style claw foot bath. Outside there is a charming rear garden with access to a garage in a compound.
The property is located in a highly sought after area of Shoreham in a quiet cul-de-sac. The local shops and amenities are within a short walking distance including Shoreham mainline railway station which offers easy access to Brighton and London Victoria.
UPVC double glazed door to open plan living space.
Lounge/ Dining Room 26' 3" x 12' 8" ( 8.00m x 3.86m )
Painted exposed wood flooring, stairs to first floor, double glazed bay window with front aspect, understairs storage cupboard, three single radiators and one double radiator, double doors to garden, fitted cupboard.
Kitchen 10' x 7' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.31m )
Newly fitted cottage style kitchen, ceiling spotlights, double glazed window with rear aspect, part tiled walls, porcelain Butler sink with adjacent butchers block style work surface, wall and base level units, space for 4 ring gas hob with extractor chimney over, further space for dishwasher, fridge and washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space and fitted cupboard.
Bedroom 1 12' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.94m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window with rear aspect, fitted wardrobe, double radiator, door to ensuite.
Ceiling spotlights, double glazed window with rear aspect, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, Victorian style claw foot bath with old fashioned mixer taps and shower attachment, double walk in shower cubicle with power shower, pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail with Victorian style radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 9' 7" ( 3.33m x 2.92m )
Double glazed bay window with front aspect, fitted wardrobe, double radiator.
Frosted double glazed window with front aspect, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, double walk in shower cubicle with power shower, heated towel rail with Victorian style radiator.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed rear garden with a small patio area and steps leading to a raised area laid to gravel. Access to the garage in compound.
Garage In Compound
Formal Front Garden
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.