**two bedrooms **ground floor flat ** east ipswich **allocated parking space **courtyard space/area**£100 A year ground rent **open plan layout **no onward chain** nicely decorated** viewings highly recommended**
**east ipswich **two bedroom ground floor flat **walking to hospital and local shops **close to derby road train station **easy walk to town centre **bus stops outside**
Entrance Door Into-
Living Area 20' 7" Max x 18' 4" Into Bay ( 6.27m Max x 5.59m Into Bay )
Double glazed bay window to the front. Kitchen area comprises off a one and a quarter sink unit with mixer tap over. Adjoining work surface with under cupboards and drawers and matching base units. Built in electric hob with extractor hood and light over along with electric oven. Integral washing matching and space for fridge freezer.
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 9' 8" ( 3.23m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 9' 5" Max ( 3.68m x 2.87m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear with built in airing cupboard housing boiler.
Three piece suite comprising of low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and enclosed bath with shower over. Half tiled with tiled flooring and extractor fan.
Enclosed by panel fencing, blocked paving.
Allocated Parking Space
Electric gates leading to the rear of the property.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.