360 virtual tour available on request! Top floor apartment in the sought after City Centre location close to Central Park, local amenities and walking distance to Peterborough Train Station. Features include location, kitchen/diner and secure parking. Viewings highly recommended.
central park views! Two bedroom second floor apartment located on Park View off Princes Street. The accommodation comprises kitchen/diner, lounge, two bedrooms & family bathroom. Outside has secure parking. This property would be an ideal investment or first time purchase. Call to book your viewing,
Lounge 17' 11" x 14' 7" ( 5.46m x 4.45m )
Kitchen 13' 2" x 10' ( 4.01m x 3.05m )
Bedroom One 14' x 11' 10" ( 4.27m x 3.61m )
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 9' 10" ( 3.53m x 3.00m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.