Offered for sale with no upward chain is this immaculately presented two bedroom mid terrace home situated in a popular residential location. Comprising in brief, hallway, lounge, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms and a modern fitted bathroom. Call today to arrange your viewing.
Offered for sale with no upward chain is this immaculately presented two bedroom mid terrace home situated in a popular residential location. This idyllic first time buyer home comprises in brief; entrance hallway, lounge and a kitchen/diner to the ground floor and two bedrooms and a modern fitted bathroom to the first floor. Outside there is a driveway to the front and a beautiful, low maintenance cottage like garden to the rear. Viewings are strongly recommended, call Burchell Edwards today to arrange your viewing.
Having a UPVC double glazed door to the front elevation into a hallway where there are stairs off leading to the first floor, tiled flooring, wall mounted radiator and door leading to;
Lounge 15' 7" x 12' 11" ( 4.75m x 3.94m )
Having a UPVC double glazed bow window to the front elevation coving to ceiling, wall mounted radiator and door leading to the kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 9' ( 3.94m x 2.74m )
A fitted kitchen having a matching range of wall and base units with work surface over incorporating a stainless steel circular sink and drainer unit, four ring gas hob and an electric oven. There is plumbing and space for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, a wall mounted radiator, vinyl flooring, a UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and UPVC double glazed French doors to the rear elevation leading to the garden.
Having loft access, airing cupboard and door off leading to;
Bedroom One 11' 9" + recess x 9' 11" ( 3.58m + recess x 3.02m )
Having a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, a wall mounted radiator and double wardrobes housing the combi boiler.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 6' 11" ( 4.04m x 2.11m )
With a UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and a wall mounted radiator.
Bathroom 8' 3" x 5' 9" ( 2.51m x 1.75m )
A modern fitted three piece suite comprising; bath with mixer taps, a mains fed shower over with a fitted glazed shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level W.C, wood effect tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail and an obscured UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking and a beautiful cottage like garden to the rear enclosed with fenced boundaries, having a decked seating area, a porcelain tiled seating area, a wooden summerhouse and a timber shed.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.