This four bedroom loft converted semi-detached family home situated in a sought after residential location Feltham. Immaculately presented throughout with three double bedrooms and one single bedroom. This property is a perfect family home.
This four bedroom loft converted semi-detached family home situated in a sought after residential location Feltham. Immaculately presented throughout with three double bedrooms and one single bedroom. This property is a perfect family home and benefits from a separate sitting room with bay windows located to the front of the property. A stunning modern living with an open plan dining room and kitchen the width of the property with high quality units overlooking a stunning private rear garden perfect for entertainment. Which boasts a paved area which raised decking which has a self-built bar and BBQ area. Leading upstairs you will find two double bedrooms and one single along with a family bathroom. This home also has a loft conversation which boasts a double bedroom and an en suite overlooking the stunning garden.
Gladstone Avenue is ideally located for access to Feltham Town Centre and the superb Mainline Train Station that serves London Waterloo in under 30 minutes. Located next to Feltham Park, which is ideal for the children as an adventure playground awaits. Local schools can be reached by foot which adds to the number of benefits this property has.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.