two bedroom immaculate semi detached property with the added benefit of A carport to the side. A home that has been cared for by the current owners this will be A great purchase!
The property is situated in a cul-de-sac location with this property being at the end where access is provided to the adjacent carport. The attractive frontage starts with a path leading to the entrance porch. From here you enter the property into the lobby where there are stairs to the first floor landing an access into the lounge. The lounge has a bay window and an electric fire and there is an arch to the kitchen. The kitchen has a range of fitted units with space for a range cooker. From here you enter the utility area which houses the fridge/freezer, tumble dryer, washing machine and the boiler. Moving on we reach the conservatory which is great in size and immaculately kept and provides all year usage. Upstairs are two bedrooms both with fitted bedroom furniture and the shower room which is modern and has a rainfall style showerhead and a second hand held shower head. Externally there is the carport as mentioned already and a beautifully kept garden with a fabulous covered seating area. This property is in super condition and will not disappoint.
Having arch to lounge and stairs leading to first floor accommodation.
Lounge 12' 6" x 12' 5" ( 3.81m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to front, electric fire and surround and archway to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 7' 11" ( 2.82m x 2.41m )
Double glazed bay window to rear, spotlights, twin stainless steel bowl sink with mixer tap, range of fitted wall and base level units with drawers, space for range cooker with chimney hood over, work surfaces, tiled and arch link.
Utility Room 5' 9" x 9' 10" max ( 1.75m x 3.00m max )
Having under stairs storage cupboard, hidden toilet, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and fridge and arch to conservatory.
Conservatory 15' 7" max x 12' 8" ( 4.75m max x 3.86m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, double glazed French doors to garden and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to side.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 9' 3" ( 3.81m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front, central heating radiator, fitted bedroom furniture and built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 10' 9" ( 2.69m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes to front wall and loft access.
Shower Room 6' 1" x 7' 8" ( 1.85m x 2.34m )
Double glazed obscured window to rear, suite comprising of WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage units underneath, tiled shower cubicle with rainfall showerhead and hand held shower and tiled walls.
Double glazed door leading to:
Having side gate and various flowers and shrubs.
Being block paved around the property, tap, various flowerbeds to the border. Steps up to the remainder which is home to a further patio area where a shed can be located and a purpose built seating area. Further space for a shed at the rear and fenced borders.
With space for up to two vehicles.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.