ideal first home! Two double bedroom terraced property situated in a popular area of LS9, sitting close to a variety of local amenities, travel links and easy access to the City Centre.
This property offers spacious accommodation arranged over three floors, with neutral decor throughout, you can really put your own stamp on this lovely home. The property is located in a popular area of LS9 and sits within close distance to local amenities, transport links and easy access to Leeds City Centre making this an ideal home for young professionals, first time buyers and investors!
To the ground floor, there is a lounge, kitchen and access to the cellar which offers ample storage space, to the first floor, the master bedroom and bathroom, the second floor offers access to another double bedroom.
Access to the ground floor accommodation.
Lounge 13' 10" x 8' 6" ( 4.22m x 2.59m )
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation, laminate flooring and ceiling light.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 5' 6" ( 3.28m x 1.68m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, complementary work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, provisions for electric oven, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted boiler, double glazed window to the front elevation.
Cellar space with ample storage.
Bedroom 1 13' 10" x 11' 7" ( 4.22m x 3.53m )
Double bedroom with laminate flooring, a radiator and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Modern suite comprising; bath with shower over, vanity wash hand basin, w/c, extractor fan and window.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 18' 4" ( 3.28m x 5.59m )
Second double bedroom having a double glazed window to the front elevation and laminate flooring.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.