Newly constructed house situated on a pleasant cul-de-sac close to Mayfield Park & Weston Shore with a south-west facing rear garden. The inside accommodation includes a modern kitchen, contemporary bathroom & downstairs cloakroom, and two well proportioned double bedrooms. Help to Buy Available!
** brand new home - help to buy available! Just 5% deposit needed ** This newly constructed end-terrace home is tucked away at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac close to woodland walks at Mayfield Park & the waterfront at Weston Shore. The immaculatly presented accommadation includes a modern fitted kitchen, lounge with patio doors opening onto the rear garden, and downstairs cloakroom on the ground floor. On the first floor are the two double bedrooms and contemporary family bathroom. To the rear is the south-west rear garden and the car port parking space beyond.
The property is entered via the double glazed front door bringing you into entrance hall.
Fitted with a low level W.C. And a wash hand basin. The room also has a double glazed window to the side aspect, a heated towel rail, and an extractor fan.
Lounge 11' 8" x 16' 8" ( 3.56m x 5.08m )
Double glazed windows to the rear aspect, double glazed patio doors to the rear aspect opening onto the garden, access to the under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, and telephone and television points.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 7' 9" ( 2.54m x 2.36m )
The fitted kitchen benefits from a one bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit with cupboard below, further range of matching modern wall and base level cupboards with work surface over and splash back tiling behind, integrated electric oven with four ring induction hob and cooker hood overhead, space for full size fridge/freezer, and space and plumbing for both washing machine and dishwasher.
The room also has a double glazed window to the front aspect and the gas central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
The stairs lead from the downstairs entrance hall to the first floor landing which has the loft access hatch.
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 11' 7" ( 3.10m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 16' 8" ( 3.56m x 5.08m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect with water views, radiator, carpeted flooring.
Fitted with a panelled bath with waterfall tap and wall mounted shower attachment, low level W.C., and wash hand basin.
The room also has a heated towel rail, tiled flooring, and an extractor fan.
The fence enclosed rear garden is mostly laid to lawn with a decking area as you exit the property from the lounge and a rear access gate.
The fence enclosed front garden is laid to gravel with a paved path leading to the front door and side access gate.
There is a car port available to the rear of the property.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.