Exceptionally well presented and generously proportioned preferred first floor apartment, ideally situated for easy access to all local amenities and road networks. Ideal first time buy and early internal viewing is highly recommended!
Exceptionally well presented preferred first floor apartment ideally situated for easy access to all local amenities and road networks. The freshly presented accommodation comprises: Reception hallway with a built-in shelved storage cupboard which houses the electricity meter, circuit breakers and the hot water system. Bright, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units with tiling above the work surfaces and an inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap. There is an integrated stainless steel electric hob with extractor hood above, a fan assisted oven below, a fridge, freezer and an automatic washing machine. There are two rear facing double sized bedrooms, one of which has double built-in mirrored door wardrobes, and a well sized shower room with a three piece white suite comprising a w.c, wash hand basin and a shower. The subjects benefit from electric storage and panel heaters, double glazing, a secured door entry system, allocated residents and visitors parking bays, well maintained stocked heath beds and paved / tarmac paths. Ideal first time buy and early internal viewing is highly recommended!
Lounge 13' 5" x 11' 6" ( 4.09m x 3.51m )
Kitchen 9' 7" x 5' 10" ( 2.92m x 1.78m )
Bedroom 1 12' 11" narrowing to 9' 8" x 8' 5" ( 3.94m narrowing to 2.95m x 2.57m )
Bedroom 2 12' 11" x 7' 10" ( 3.94m x 2.39m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.