An attractive and very well presented three bedroom, two bathroom detached family home situated in a popular location. 'Tudor Cottage' enjoys generous accommodation, off road parking, garage and a very pretty rear garden. The property is located 2/3rds mile from Worcester Park & Stoneleigh stations.
An attractive and very well presented three bedroom, two bathroom detached family home situated in a popular location. 'Tudor Cottage' enjoys generous accommodation, off road parking, garage and a very pretty rear garden. The property is located within 2/3rds mile from Worcester Park & Stoneleigh's town centres & mainline stations.
Worcester Park is an ideal destination for commuters, with a direct Zone 4 rail link to Waterloo in under 30 minutes and departing every 15 minutes. Worcester Park is located just off the A3, which offers road links to Central London, the M25 and both of London's Airports. Bus services run to Morden's Northern Line Station in approx. 15 minutes. The attractive & bustling High Street enjoys a host of familiar brands including: Waitrose, Sainsbury's, Pizza Express, Nandos, Costa, Cafe Nero, Starbucks, Boots, wh Smiths & Superdrug as well as an array of independents. There is a broad selection of pubs & bars and of eateries to satisfy most culinary requests. Young families are attracted to the area's plethora of high performing schools and no less than seven parks.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.