*** closing date set - Thursday 3rd June at 12:00PM ***
Rarely available, immaculately presented, externally refurbished and generously proportioned preferred first floor flat situated within a very popular area. Early internal viewing of this outstanding example is essential!
Rarely available, immaculately presented and externally refurbished preferred first floor flat situated within a very popular area. The property is conveniently located for access to all local amenities including, schools, leisure facilities, shops and road networks. The accommodation comprises: Reception hallway, attractive lounge with front facing bow bay window formation, quality "Mahogany" effect laminated flooring and a recessed alcove. There is a rear facing re-fitted quality "Wren" kitchen which boasts a range of fitted base and wall mounted units with tiling above the work surfaces, pelmet lighting and an enamel sink with mixer tap. There is an integrated gas hob, fan assisted oven, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge-freezer and wine cooler. In addition there is an integrated "Potterton" combi boiler, wood effect vinyl flooring, a panelled ceiling with three recessed spotlights and a large adjacent pantry. There are two spacious double bedrooms, one with a deep built-in cupboard and one with recessed shelved alcove. The contemporary styled shower room is wet wall panelled and has a three piece white suite comprising a w.c with concealed cistern, a vanity unit wash hand basin and a shower enclosure with a deluge head. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing and a well maintained private partially fenced and lawned garden area with berry trees, an apple tree, a Hazel tree and a garden shed. Early viewing of this outstanding example is essential!
Lounge 14' 2" x 13' 7" narrowing to 12' 8" ( 4.32m x 4.14m narrowing to 3.86m )
Kitchen 8' 11" x 6' 11" ( 2.72m x 2.11m )
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.68m x 2.77m )
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 9' 4" extending to 10' 2" ( 3.81m x 2.84m extending to 3.10m )
Shower Room 6' 9" x 4' 7" ( 2.06m x 1.40m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.