William H Brown are please to welcome to the market this three bedroom semi-detached property in BD15. This property is in a sought after cul-de-sac location, benefitting from a front and rear garden with a driveway and a garage.
William H Brown are please to welcome to the market this three bedroom semi-detached property in BD15. Comprising of two reception rooms, a fitted kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms and a house bathroom. The property has a front and rear garden with a driveway providing off-street parking, along with a garage. Benefitting from being situated in a sought after cul-de-sac, close to local amenities and public transport links. **guide price £180,000-£190,000**
Welcomed into the property through a double glazed door to the front. The entrance hall has a double glazed window to the front, a central heating radiator and an under stairs cupboard housing the central heating boiler.
Living Room 12' 11" x 10' 3" ( 3.94m x 3.12m )
The well presented living room has a double glazed window to the front, a fire place with a gas faire, a central heating radiator and television and telephone points.
Dining Room 10' 9" x 8' 10" ( 3.28m x 2.69m )
The dining room has a central heating radiator, a television point and double glazed patio doors leading into the conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 5" x 8' 6" ( 2.87m x 2.59m )
The conservatory has UPVC double glazed windows to the rear and side, a central heating radiator and a double glazed door to the side leading out to the rear garden.
Kitchen 15' 9" x 7' 4" ( 4.80m x 2.24m )
The fitted kitchen has modern wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces and a one and half stainless steel sink and drainer bowl. There is an integrated gas oven and hob with a cooker-hood extractor, a central heating radiator and plumbing for a washing machine. The kitchen has a double glazed windows to the rear and side, along with a double glazed door to the rear.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing has a double glazed window to the side and access to the loft which is fully insulated and partially boarded.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.91m x 2.97m )
Bedroom one has a double glazed window to the front, a central heating radiator and a television point.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' 10" ( 3.25m x 3.00m )
Bedroom two has a double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a television point.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 6' 5" ( 2.97m x 1.96m )
Bedroom three has a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
The partially tiled house bathroom has a double glazed window to the rear, a heated towel rail, a bath with mixer taps and an electric shower over, a wash hand basin, extractor fan and a low flush WC.
To the front of the property there is a laid to lawn garden with a driveway leading to the garage. To the rear there is a good size laid to lawn garden with a block paved area.
Garage 15' 9" x 9' 1" ( 4.80m x 2.77m )
The garage has a up and over door with power and light, along with a door to the side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.