A presentable, three bedroom, semi-detached house that offers an open plan lounge diner and sits on a good sized plot with the added benefit of ample driveway parking.
Semi-detached / open plan lounge diner / ample driveway parking / garage / rear garden
No upward chain! The presentable, three bedroom, semi-detached house that offers an open plan lounge diner and sits on a good sized plot with the added benefit of ample driveway parking. Situated in the sought after location of Mansfield Woodhouse and within close proximity to many local amenities and good road access to the A60. A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this property in full but briefly comprises of; entrance hall, lounge diner and fitted kitchen with pantry to the ground floor. The first floor then comprises of; two double bedrooms and one single along with a fitted family bathroom. Externally the property benefits from; front and rear gardens with ample driveway parking and a detached single garage with a five year old roof. Please contact the Burchell Edwards, Mansfield office now to arrange a viewing and avoid disappointment of missing out!
UPVC double glazed window and composite door to the front elevation, fully fitted carpet floor and radiator.
Lounge Diner 12' 6" x 24' 10" ( 3.81m x 7.57m )
UPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear elevation, electric fire place with surround, fully fitted carpet flooring and radiator.
Kitchen 6' 11" x 10' 1" plus cupboard ( 2.11m x 3.07m plus cupboard )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and composite door to the side elevation, offering a fully fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units, work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, fully fitted vinyl flooring, tiled splashbacks, storage pantry, gas central heating combi boiler, along with electric oven and hob with cooker-hood over.
UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, fully fitted carpet flooring, storage cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 9' 4" ( 4.32m x 2.84m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, fully fitted carpet flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 8' 2" ( 3.15m x 2.49m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, fully fitted carpet flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Three 5' 11" x 8' 10" ( 1.80m x 2.69m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, fully fitted carpet flooring, storage cupboard and radiator.
UPVC double glazed opaque window to the rear elevation, offering a fully fitted three piece suite with; panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level flush WC along with fully fitted vinyl flooring, partly tiled walls and splashbacks, fully fitted vinyl flooring and radiator.
The front of the property offers driveway parking and laid to lawn area with brick wall boundary.
The rear then offers an enclosed rear garden that is mostly laid to lawn along with seated concreted area and fenced boundary.
Garage 15' 11" x 8' 2" ( 4.85m x 2.49m )
Up and over door to the front elevation and a five year old roof.
The property also benefits from owned solar panels, which contributes towards cheaper utility bills.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.