Buying for myself, or with my partner...
- This apartment certainly has the wow factor!
- You'll love the living space with exposed beams & brick wall, vaulted ceilings and wood flooring.
- There's a fabulous outdoor terrace, perfect for evening drinks.
- It's neutrally decorated throughout and finished to the highest standard.
- The heating, water and electrics throughout the property can be controlled through a smart home app.
- Green Lane Works is Grade II listed, part of the Little Kelham development where reduction in carbon footprint and sustainable living are at the core of its design.
- The apartment is highly energy efficient and uses green energy including biomass and solar panels.
- There's a real buzz around Kelham Island with an abundance of independent bars, restaurants and cafes to choose from.
- Excellent transport links include the Supertram network and you're a short walk from the city centre.
- It's a perfect spot for anyone commuting via the motorway network, or looking to locate close to the city's universities & hospitals.
I'm looking for investment...
- We believe the property would rent for approximately £775 per month, a yield of 5.64%.
- Tenants would love the living space, location and outdoor terrace.