Guide Price £300,000 to £310,000 A 3 bedroom Semi-Detached house situated in the ever-popular residential area of Furnace Green. The property has a lounge, that provides the perfect place to relax after a hard day at work. The light-infused conservatory is the ideal place to enjoy reading a good book. There is a refitted kitchen/dining room that further adds to the atmosphere of airiness and radiance, which is ideal for entertaining guests. Furthermore, there is a handy cloakroom, essential for families with small children. On the first floor, there are 3 bedrooms, and a modern refitted family bathroom suite.
Externally there is a west-facing rear garden, ideal for dining alfresco with a barbecue, whilst soaking up the sun on those long hot lazy summer afternoons. The property benefits from a Garage en-Bloc and communal parking. The property is considered in excellent move-in condition and comes complete with G/C/H via radiators and uPVC double glazing.
* Downstairs Cloakroom
* Lounge: 4.62m x 2.54m (15' 2" x 8' 4")
* Kitchen Area: 3.56m x 1.8m (11' 8" x 5' 11")
* Dining Room Area: 3.51m x 2.69m (11' 6" x 8' 10")
* Bedroom 1 : 4.5m x 2.51m (14' 9" x 8' 3")
* Bedroom 2: 3.58m x 3.28m (11' 9" x 10' 9")
* Bedroom 3: 3.25m x 1.96m (10' 8" x 6' 5")
This property is sold on a freehold basis.