This stunning three bedroom home is situated on Long Lane in the popular residential area of Wavertree, L15. The present owners have updated this impressive property to a high specification and it's beautifully presented throughout. Contact Jones & Chapman today to arrange a viewing without delay.
Jones & Chapman are delighted to present to the sales market his stunning three bedroom home situated on Long Lane in the popular residential area of Wavertree, L15. The present owners have updated this impressive property to a high specification and it's beautifully presented throughout with newly fitted carpets throughout the property. The property briefly comprises: Vestibule with art deco style wooden entrance door with stained glass feature, welcoming entrance hall with solid oak flooring, bay fronted living room through to dining room, modern fitted kitchen with granite tiled flooring, three well proportioned bedrooms with fitted bedroom furniture in the second bedroom and a modern family bathroom. Contact Jones & Chapman today to arrange a viewing without delay on .
Art deco style wooden door single glazed with stained glass, solid oak flooring, meter cupboard
Front wooden door single glazed, radiator, under stairs cupboard, solid oak flooring
Living Room 15' Into Bay x 11' 6" Into Alcove ( 4.57m Into Bay x 3.51m Into Alcove )
Double glazed front bay window, open fireplace with log burner, solid oak flooring, radiator, TV point
Through Dining Room 12' 2" x 11' Into Alcove ( 3.71m x 3.35m Into Alcove )
Double glazed rear French Doors, wall lights, radiator, solid oak flooring
Through Kitchen 8' 11" x 6' 4" ( 2.72m x 1.93m )
Fitted kitchen with wall/base units, rear double glazed window, sink/drainer with mixer tap, solid wood work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, fitted electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, ceiling lights, granite tiled floor
Stairs from ground to first floor, loft access, ceiling spotlights, newly laid carpet
Bedroom One 15' 5" Into Bay x 10' 8" ( 4.70m Into Bay x 3.25m )
Front bay window double glazed, radiator, newly laid carpet
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 10' 8" To chimney breast ( 3.61m x 3.25m To chimney breast )
Rear window double glazed, radiator, fitted wardrobes, ceiling spotlights, newly laid carpet
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 6' ( 2.41m x 1.83m )
Front window double glazed, radiator, ceiling spotlights, newly laid carpet
Rear window double glazed, bath with mixer taps, shower over, full tiling, hand basin, WC, chrome heated towel rail, granite floor tiling, ceiling spotlights
Externally, there is a well maintained rear courtyard with a gate for access
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.