*no onward chain* William H Brown are pleased to offer this over 55's apartment in Norwich! Well-presented throughout and offering one/ two bedrooms, a communal garden and visitor parking! Viewings are highly advised - call us today for more information!
This well-presented one bedroom apartment is situated in the popular NR2 postcode, just to the west of Norwich city centre. This top floor McCarthy & Stone purpose-built over 55's development benefits from stunning views over the city centre, has a communal lounge, kitchen & garden and is also being sold with no onward chain! Accommodation comprises of a secure phone entry system, stairs or lift to the fourth floor, an entrance hall, open plan lounge/ diner, kitchen, shower room, bedroom and a study/ second bedroom. There is also a communal laundry room, lounge and kitchen. Outside, there is a communal garden and visitor parking. Viewings are highly recommended to not miss out on this fantastic apartment!
Secure phone entry system, stairs or lift to the fourth floor.
Door to the front, storage cupboard, carpeted flooring.
Lounge/ Diner 19' 7" x 14' 5" ( 5.97m x 4.39m )
Open plan. Double glazed window to the side, radiator, TV point, telephone point, carpeted flooring and stunning views over the city centre.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 5' 9" ( 2.72m x 1.75m )
Double glazed window to the side, fitted with wall & base units, work surfaces, door to the lounge, stainless steel sink/ drainer, 1 bowl, electric hob & oven, extractor fan, space for a fridge/ freezer, radiator, wooden flooring and great views over the city centre.
Bedroom 1 12' 8" x 8' 8" ( 3.86m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the side, built-in wardrobe, radiator, TV point, carpeted flooring.
Study/ Bedroom 2 7' 10" x 4' 6" ( 2.39m x 1.37m )
Double glazed window to the side, carpeted flooring and stunning views over the city centre.
Shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, airing cupboard, extractor fan, part tiled walls, carpeted flooring.
Outside there is a communal garden and visitors parking.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.