Offered with no onward chain. Located in the popular residential area of Portswood, this spacious, top floor flat would be perfect for a first time buyer or rental investment. Enjoying a favourable postion within the block, and allocated off road parking, a viewing here is recommended.
Residing on Lawn Road, Portswood, Arundel House offers the perfect blend of an extremely convenient position, close to shops and amenities as well as fantastic transport links, whilst also granting peaceful, quiet living for all of its residents.
Entry to the block is via secure communal entrance, with stairs rising to the flat entrance which is on the second floor. Upon entering this recently redecorated flat, you are greeted by a welcoming hallway which provides access to all rooms as well as a handy storage cupboard. The living room is wonderfully spacious, and benefits from oodles of natural light due to the large french doors and Juliet balcony, which overlook the quiet and peaceful communal grounds.The kitchen is fitted with base and wall units, contrasting work surfaces with tiled splashbacks, a sink and drainer unit, built-in cooking appliances and space and plumbing for a washing machine and fridge freezer. The 3 piece bathroom comprises a bath, pedestal basin and WC. Both bedrooms are well proportioned doubles with bedroom one also benefitting from a built in wardrobe.
Externally, Arundel House enjoys well mainitained communal grounds and a secure, gated car park providing off road parking for residents. Additionally there is a storage room on the ground floor of the building, and bicycle storage.
Living Room 15' 9" Max x 14' 9" Max ( 4.80m Max x 4.50m Max )
Kitchen 11' 6" x 6' 8" ( 3.51m x 2.03m )
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 9' 9" ( 3.51m x 2.97m )
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 7' 9" ( 3.51m x 2.36m )
Bathroom 7' 2" x 5' 6" ( 2.18m x 1.68m )
Communal Gardens And Grounds
Leasehold Term - 96 Years Remaining
Service Charge - £1002 pa
Ground Rent - £150 pa
Council Tax Band - C
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.