A two double bedroom, semi-detached bungalow situated in the popular village of Terrington St John and offered for sale with no forward chain. The property needs some updating throughout and offers peaceful living space and a good size rear garden to enjoy the coming summer months.
no forward chain is offered on this semi-detached bungalow, situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular village of Terrington St John. The property offers spacious rooms including two double bedrooms, a lounge to the rear leading to a sun room that overlooks the rear garden, kitchen / breakfast room, bathroom, front and rear gardens and a single garage on the side.
The properly would benefit from some updating but does offer very generous sized rooms for a semi detached bungalow and versatile living space with the potential to expand, subject to the relevant permissions.
This property would benefit someone looking to put their own stamp on something and is available to view immediately. Call now!
Lounge 17' 1" x 13' 2" max ( 5.21m x 4.01m max )
Kitchen 14' 9" x 10' 5" max ( 4.50m x 3.17m max )
Sun Room 9' 5" x 11' 10" ( 2.87m x 3.61m )
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 13' 2" ( 3.58m x 4.01m )
Bedroom 2 12' 10" x 9' 6" Plus Recess ( 3.91m x 2.90m Plus Recess )
Bathroom 9' 7" max x 6' 10" ( 2.92m max x 2.08m )
Front & Rear Gardens
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the Lynn Road signposted Walsoken & Port Area. Follow the road out of Wisbech and continue to the roundabout on the A47. Turn left into the dual carriageway signposted Kings Lynn and continue along for approximately 3 miles. Take the second slip road signposted Terrington St John, turn right over the flyover then left and continue into the village. Turn right into School Road and then left into Mill Road. Take another right onto Mill Road and follow the road to the right, where the property will be situated on the left hand side in the corner. Look for our board!
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.