***launch day Saturday 5th June - A lovingly restored handsome hall entrance terraced home located on A beautiful tree lined road in the golden triangle*** Lovingly restored stunning kitchen / dining / family room with bi fold doors to the landscaped rear garden.
Located on Saint Philips Road, a pretty tree lined road within the heart of the Golden Triangle stands this handsome hall entrance terraced home.
Lovingly restored by the current vendor this family home offers a mix of original features and modern influences.
The property is laid out to provide accommodation of entrance hall, wc, lounge, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, landing, two double first floor bedrooms and family bathroom with second floor accommodation including a loft room.
Features to the property include high ceilings, ceiling roses, cornice, picture rails, stripped wooden doors, beautiful decor including Farrow and Ball / Little Greene paint throughout, and stunning kitchen / dining / family room with bi fold doors onto the landscaped garden.
This beautiful property is approached via a pathway leading to the front door through a garden of beds filled with roses, whilst to the rear there is a landscaped rear garden which offers terrace patio area with pergola over giving a cover to the outdoor seating area. Steps lead down to the garden which boasts mature raised beds and borders filled with ornamental pear trees and roses. The rear of the garden is completed with an additional pergola providing a covered seating area.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only and we recommend viewing at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Original door to front aspect with fanlight over, engineered wood flooring, column radiator, under stairs cupboard, picture rail, cupboard housing electric meter, doors to lounge, sitting room, wc and stairs to first floor.
Suite comprising low level wc, vanity sink unit, extractor fan, tiled floor, wall lighting, stripped wood door.
Lounge 12' max into alcove x 12' ( 3.66m max into alcove x 3.66m )
Double glazed sash window to front aspect, engineered wood floor, fireplace with marble surround, column radiator, ceiling rose, cornice, picture rail, stripped wood door.
Sitting Room 11' 8" max into alcove x 9' 7" ( 3.56m max into alcove x 2.92m )
Fitted alcove unit, engineered wood floor, cornice, picture rail, column radiator, open to kitchen / dining room.
Kitchen / Dining Room 16' 3" x 13' 8" ( 4.95m x 4.17m )
Bespoke handmade kitchen with base unit comprising storage with block wood work surface over, inset ceramic one and a half bowl sink and drainer, tiled splash back, space fro fridge freezer, electric aga, plumbing and space for washing machine, recessed down lighting, skylight, bi fold doors to garden.
Stairs from entrance hall to first floor, split level landing with access to bathroom, both first floor bedrooms and access to the second floor, under stairs cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' narrowing to 8' 7" x 15' 6" ( 3.66m narrowing to 2.62m x 4.72m )
Double glazed sash window to front aspect, picture rail, radiator, stripped wood door.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" max into alcove x 9' 7" ( 3.56m max into alcove x 2.92m )
Double glazed sash window to rear aspect, radiator, stripped wood door.
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, suite comprising slipper bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, savoy vanity sink unit, low level wc, tiled splash back, part tiled walls, wall lighting, airing cupboard housing Worcester Bosch combination boiler, column radiator, stripped wood door, lvt flooring,
Second Floor Accommodation
Loft Room 16' 5" max (restricted head height) x 16' ( 5.00m max (restricted head height) x 4.88m )
Double glazed Velux windows to rear aspect with panoramic views towards Norwich, eaves storage, radiator.
Externally the property is approached via a pathway leading to the front door through a garden of beds filled with roses, whilst to the rear there is a landscaped rear garden which offers terrace patio area with pergola over giving a cover to the outdoor seating area. Steps lead down to the garden which boasts mature raised beds and borders filled with ornamental pear trees and roses. The rear of the garden is completed with an additional pergola providing a covered seating area.
Head out of Norwich along the Earlham Road taking a right hand turn into Heigham Road then left into Stafford Street. Take a right hand turn into Saint Phillips Road where the property will be located on your right hand side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.