Barnard Marcus are pleased to present an extremely attractive four bedroom Victorian home with garage. This property is conveniently situated and within close proximity to an abundance of shops, restaurants and fantastic schools. Call us on .
This beautiful home has everything you would need! On the ground floor you have two spacious reception rooms with a large open plan kitchen diner. Upstairs you are greeted by three spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property has been extended, benefitting a large master bedroom with an additional en-suite bathroom. This property has further benefits such as an abundance of storage and Victorian features throughout!
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.