Offered to the market with no chain is this two bedroom detached bungalow situated in a desirable location, ideal for couples and families alike with a good sized lounge/dining room, conservatory, two double bedrooms, beautiful private rear garden, front garden and a driveway.
New to the market is this detached bungalow situated in Newthorpe, close to local amenities and transport links. The property is in need of modernisation throughout and is perfect for a buyer who would hope to further improve their home. In brief the property comprises of a fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, an L shaped through lounge/dining room with double doors leading to the conservatory and stairs leading to the attic. Outside the property there is a front garden with driveway providing off road parking, a privately gated rear garden which is well established with a wide range of shrubs, plants and trees a garden a shed. This fantastic property will not be around for long! Contact us now to arrange a viewing and avoid missing out!
Kitchen 10' x 7' 6" ( 3.05m x 2.29m )
Comprising of a range of white wall and base units, space for gas cooker and fridge freezer, tiled splash backs, vinyl flooring, double glazed window to the front elevation, front access door and a pantry with shelving.
Lounge 17' 7" As a maximum x 11' 3" ( 5.36m As a maximum x 3.43m )
Having gas fire with hearth and surround, carpeted flooring, sliding doors leading to the conservatory, archway leading to dining area, carpeted flooring and stairs leading to the attic.
Dining Room 9' 8" x 10' 11" ( 2.95m x 3.33m )
Having internal window, archway leading to lounge and carpeted flooring
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 10' 10" Plus bay window ( 3.23m x 3.30m Plus bay window )
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation, five door fitted wardrobe and storage cupboards and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 12' 2" ( 2.67m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Conservatory 6' 11" x 12' 8" ( 2.11m x 3.86m )
Timber construction with sliding doors leading from the lounge and double doors out to the garden.
Thee piece suite comprising of a panelled bath, low level flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler double glazed window to the front elevation.
Attic 20' 9" x 9' 4" ( 6.32m x 2.84m )
Sky light window, eaves storage, carpeted flooring double glazed window to the side elevation, power and lighting.
The rear garden is secure and private with a range of shrubs, plants and trees and a garden shed, there is garden to the front of the property and driveway to the side with access to an outside store room which is integrated to the side of the property.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.