A very spacious two bedroom ground floor apartment situated in this most convenient location close to Harrogate town centre. The super property provides spacious and well presented accommodation with high ceilings and sash windows. The accommodation provides a large sitting room with bay window, modern kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. The property is situated in this most convenient location just a few minutes walk from the railway station and the many amenities of Harrogate town. EPC rating D.
A spacious reception room with bay window to front and fitted cupboards.
With a range of wall and base units with gas hob and electric oven. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher and plumbing for a washing machine.
A double bedroom with window to rear.
A further double bedroom with fitted wardrobe and window to rear.
A white suite with WC, basin and bath or shower above. Fitted cupboard.
Council tax The property has been place in Council Tax Band B
terms 1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of at least 6 months.
2. No pets, children or sharers without landlord's consent.
3. Each applicant is required to complete an application form to apply for a property. An application is not deemed as put forward until all applicants have returned a fully completed form to the agent.
4. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
5. The holding deposit is the equivalent of 1 weeks rent payable to reserve a property.
6. The holding deposit can be retained by the agent/landlord in certain circumstances if the tenancy does not go ahead as outlined within Schedule 1, Tenant Fees Act 2019.
7. The Bond (security deposit) is the equivalent of 5 weeks rent payable in cleared funds at the commencement of the tenancy.
8. The property will be withdrawn from the market pending referencing and right to rent checks as soon as an application is provisionally accepted by the landlord and a holding deposit has been paid.
9. The holding deposit will be used as part of your first months rent payment if the application comes to fruition.
10. The deadline for agreement is 15 calendar days from the date the holding deposit is received by the agent.
11. The move-in date must be no more than 30 days after payment of the holding deposit. The move in date will be agreed at the application stage.
12. Before moving in to a property payment of the first months rent and bond must be made in cleared funds.
13. Tenants are responsible for any permitted payments if applicable throughout the tenancy.
14. Please note that all dimensions given in these details are approximate and that properties are offered to let as seen. Prospective tenants should satisfy themselves as to the suitability of the property on this basis before applying for a tenancy.
15. Verity Frearson is a member of RICs, which is a client money protection scheme and also a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) which is a redress scheme.
16. This property will be managed by Verity Frearson.