About The Property
Important: Read our safety tips
Never transfer funds before a viewing and keep communication on Ideal Flatmate.
*** Quiet Spacious Room in great place with other professional
*** Huge roof terrace
*** 1 gb upload/download Fibre Optic Internet
*** Bills included
*** Flexible Agreement
call, txt or msg me now to arrange a viewing so you could see the flat and meet your new Landlord and flatmates direct!
You have a fantastic opportunity to live in this homely, rare-to-the-market double bedroom in the lovely location of Wapping.
- The apartment is very close to the city centre with great bus routes and transport links to get in and around.
- Bright room with shared house bathroom (between 2 people only)
- Queen size bed and mattress, with big built in wardrobe/storage, drawers and shelving unit, bedside tables, desk
- usb charger sockets for easy phone/ipad charging; mood lighting.
- All bills inclusive
- Bright and homely apartment ideal for fun, easy going professional.
- Fantastic lounge area with mood lighting - a great place to spend the evening after hard day at work. 50inch plasma TV, Sky TV / DVD / surround sound will transfer you to different world.
- Dining area with big table superb for entertaining a few friends with a nice meal and drinks.
- Separate kitchen with all mod coms inc. Washer / dryer and dishwasher, doorway leading to roof terrace.
- Private wrap around roof garden has fantastic views towards Canary Wharf and City, garden furniture and sofa's great for sunbathing in privacy, outdoor speakers.
- Dedicated car parking space available - in secure access covered area (next to lift).
Convenient transport links: E1W 2RG
** Fast transport links to:
** bank (1 stop)
** shoreditch (10 mins)
** canary wharf (15 mins)
** waterloo (20 Mins)
** oxford street (22mins)
3 mins walk Shadwell DLR & Overground. St Katharine's Pier for the Thames river boat services.
**Bus routes 100 and D3 stop right outside the apartment serving City of London and Canary Wharf.
**Borris bikes and Zipcar both on Wapping Lane - 2 mins.
St Katharine Docks with its many bars and restaurants only 10 mins away.
7/11 shop just next to the entrance and Waitrose 10minutes away.
Dentist and doctor surgery on the same street.
Call, txt or msg me now to arrange a viewing so you could see the flat and meet your new Landlord and flatmates direct!
Wapping has great riverside pubs, the Prospect of Whitby, Captain Kidd and Town of Ramsgate to name but a few. The restaurants are great, and the cafes are excellent, all being locally owned or run (with the exception of Pizza Express in Wapping Lane).
Weekend brunch/lunch is a favourite here with eating and drinking very popular too.
Being next to the river, Wapping is a great place to go for (short or long) walks, especially in the summer and there are various parks/green spots dotted around where you can relax when the weathers nice as well as sitting on your terrace or the pub gardens.
Contact us now:
We are professional landlords specialising in shared accommodation of the highest standard. We are committed to providing you with an affordable and desirable home and our property management and maintenance team are on call to ensure you enjoy your stay.
Phone or message Catherine now to arrange a viewing and to find out more!
Thanks for reading