A semi detached cottage style house situated in Holywell town centre.
Energy rating - D
Council Tax Band - B
Pets: Caged/tank only
Smokers: Sorry, no
Lease: Initial six months, longer term considered
Deposit - £525
please contact our office by email to arrange A viewing or for more information. Please read the following information
Due to the risks to health posed by Covid-19, we have introduced the following guidelines to reduce unnecessary travel and contact.
Before requesting a viewing:
1.Take time to read through the property information provided on our internet listing, including internal photographs and floorplans. If you require any further information on a specific point, please contact our office
2. Familiarise yourself with the area. If this area is new to you, please use aids such as Google Maps and Street View. Check travel times to your place of work, family etc.
3. Check to make sure you meet the criteria shown on the property listing, with particular reference to pets.
4. Make sure the property is affordable for you; you will be required to pay Council Tax and utilities in addition to the monthly rent. Please check with our office if you are unsure.
5. If you decide to apply for a property, we will carry out a credit check on all applicants and guarantors, and request Landlord and Employer references. If you have any questions about this procedure, please contact our office before requesting a viewing.
Viewing a property:
1. Please notify us as soon as possible if you are unable to attend, or will be late for an appointment. If you arrive late you may have to wait for the next available slot
2. Avoid bringing children or pets to the viewing – A maximum of 2 adults are permitted
3. Wear a face mask/covering
4. Avoid touching surfaces unnecessarily
5. Maintain a safe social distance at all times
6. Please listen to and follow instructions from the member of staff conducting the viewing
Please understand that the above conditions have been put in place for your safety and that of our staff. If you are unable to adhere to any of the above, please notify our staff before attending a viewing.
The property is located to the rear of 31 High Street, Holywell, with vehicular access from the Holywell ring road.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.