Property Reference: 1166761.
Very spacious, beautifully presented 2 double bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, offered to rent fully furnished and equipped, with all bills included.
- Larger than average 2 bedroom apartment, tucked away at the end of a corridor, so quiet and private.
- 2 large and equally sized bedrooms, each with double bed and large built in wardrobes.
- 2 bathrooms - main 'family' bathroom with shower over bath, and a further ensuite shower room to Bedroom 1.
- Large open-plan living room and dining room with corner sofa bed, TV, DVD player, dining table for 6, and fully equipped kitchen with large fridge-freezer, oven, hob, microwave, and washer-dryer.
Fantastic city centre location - just off the high street but in a quiet residential area, next to the canal.
30sec walk to the High Street, with restaurants, take-aways, and late-opening supermarkets round the corner.
5 mins walk to University of Lincoln
5 mins walk to Brayford Quay
10mins walk to Lincoln Central train station.
5-10mins walk to city centre shops.
Allocated parking space.
Secure key code entrance with phone entry.
Communal canal-side decking area.
Perfect for professional sharers and university staff, students welcome.
Bills included in rent: All utilities, high speed fibre broadband, TV licence, council tax and all service charges.
Viewing highly recommended to appreciate the size and space on offer. Video viewings available.
EPC Energy Rating: B
One months deposit required. No fees.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,100.00 per month (£253.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,100.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 21 July, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 1166761
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay.
Property Reference one million one hundred and sixty-six thousand seven hundred and sixty-one