A refurbished two bedroom terraced house with a brand new kitchen and bathroom!
• On street parking is available to the front and a small front garden
• The front reception room has decorative fire place
• The rear reception room has a feature cast iron open fire place (which can be used for burning logs!)
• To the rear is a brand new kitchen to include an oven / hob, fridge / freezer (not maintained by the landlord), a breakfast bar with two stools and fitted units
• There is a low maintenance rear yard at the rear of the property
• There are two double bedrooms to the first floor
• The new bathroom includes a shower with aqua panels, WC and sink
• Located very close to a primary school and also within a few minutes walk of the Basford tram stop into the City Centre.
• Further amenities and shops are only a few minutes drive away in Bulwell. Quick access into the City Centre from here is available too.
EPC Rating = D. Costs to move in to this property = Initial holding deposit, equivalent to 1 weeks rent (not a fee and will go towards balance of move in monies if tenancy goes ahead). Tenancy deposit, equivalent to 5 weeks rent. First months rent in advance.
Kingswood Residential Investment Management are residential lettings specialists and members of ARLA Propertymark, The Property Ombudsman, Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme and Tenancy Deposit Scheme.