**guide price £240,000-£250,000** This is a superb opportunity to purchase this stunning property which was formally a shop, located in an excellent position in Handsworth close to local amenities, transport links and the M1 motorway network. This three bedroom semi-detached property is ideal!
**guide price £240,000-£250,000** This is a superb opportunity to purchase this stunning property which was formally a shop, located in an excellent position in Handsworth close to local amenities, transport links and the M1 motorway network. The property benefits from having two generous reception rooms, L-shaped kitchen diner leading onto the rear garden and a downstairs W.C to the ground floor. To the first floor there is three good sized bedrooms, en suite/dressing room to the master and a modern three piece family bathroom. Externally, the property benefits from a driveway for multiple vehicles and a rear garden that is mainly laid to lawn. Situated within close proximity to local primary and secondary schools, it is ideal for families alike! Call now to view
Accessed through a front facing double glazed door, the entrance porch has a generous hallway and a radiator.
Briefly comprising; downstairs W.C, wash hand basin and a side facing double glazed window. It also houses the central heating boiler.
Lounge 11' 11" x 12' 8" ( 3.63m x 3.86m )
The lounge has a gas fire place which is the focal point of the room, a radiator and is open plan with the kitchen.
Front Room/ Living Room 11' 11" x 10' 4" plus bay window ( 3.63m x 3.15m plus bay window )
Formally a shop front, the living room has a front facing double glazed bay window providing an abundance of natural light and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 19' 4" x 15' 1" ( 5.89m x 4.60m )
The kitchen diner is an l shaped room, and has room for a dining table with double doors leading onto the rear garden. The kitchen itself has matching wall and base units and wooden work surfaces with sink and drainer. It has an electric oven and hob with stainless steel cooker hood above, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. It is fitted with a rear facing double glazed window, side door and laminate flooring.
The first floor landing has a side facing double glazed window and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 10' 9" ( 3.89m x 3.28m )
Bedroom one has carpet flooring and is open into the en suite.
En Suite/ Dressing Room 9' x 9' 5" ( 2.74m x 2.87m )
Briefly comprising; free standing bath, fitted wardrobes and a rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 19' 5" x 8' 7" max ( 5.92m x 2.62m max )
Bedroom two has a rear facing double glazed window, radiator, fitted wardrobes and carpet flooring.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 11' max ( 3.20m x 3.35m max )
Bedroom three has a front facing double glazed window, carpet flooring and a radiator.
This modern three piece family bathroom has a front facing double glazed window, bath with shower over, wash hand basin with vanity unit and tiling to the walls and floor.
To the front of the property, there is a driveway providing off street parking for multiple vehicles and side access to the rear garden.
To the rear of the property the garden is mainly laid to lawn with a decking area for family entertainment. There is also a storage shed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.