Detached property situated within the popular village of Broadholme requiring full modernisation and updating throughout, offering fantastic potential with accommodation briefly comprising, hallway, kitchen diner, lounge, bedroom, bathroom and lean to conservatory.
Fantastic Potential... Detached property situated within the popular village of Broadholme requiring full modernisation and updating throughout, This unique opportunity presents itself as a brilliant project with scope to turn into a wonderful home.
Broadholme is a small village in an idyllic countryside setting, a short drive from the city of Lincoln and very close to the larger village of Saxilby where an extensive range of amenities can be found to include a local co op store, a doctors surgery, train station and primary school. Viewings via appointment only.
Full accommodation comprises of entrance hall, kitchen, lounge, bedroom, lean to conservatory and bathroom.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.