This houseshare is located on Sandringham Street, off Anlaby Road, HU3. A short walk away from many shops and restaurants that offer everyday essential items and food, as well as excellent bus routes to and from the city centre, every 5/10 minutes.
This property is split into three floors with six bedrooms and two bath/shower rooms.
On the ground floor you will find:
- Room 1 & 2, standard double rooms (£75pw)
- An open space kitchen diner with a dining table and chairs
- A communal shower room with a sink and toilet
- A rear yard and smoking area
On the first floor you will find:
- Room 3, a standard single room (£65)
- Room 4, a double en-suite room (£85pw)
- Room 5, a larger double en-suite room (100pw)
On the second floor you will find:
- Room 6, a large studio style room with a private living room (£115pw)
Our houseshares are mixed with both professional workers and mature students who all go through a vetting process to ensure they are suitable tenants.
This property is fully furnished and all bills included: Gas, electric, water, communal TV licence, Wi-Fi and council tax.
The move-in cost for these rooms are:
- A week/month rent upfront, falling in line with your payday
- £250 deposit upfront
What we will ask you:
- Are you working? If yes, part-time or full-time?
- What is your monthly income from work?
- Do you own any pets?
- Do you smoke?
- Can you provide a home-owner guarantor?
- Are you looking for a long-term or short-term tenancy?
- Who will be moving in with you?
- When are you wanting to move?
- Why are you looking to move?
If you're unemployed or do not pass the affordability check, we will ask you to provide a homeowner guarantor.
We cannot accept dogs or cats in our houseshares unless they are aid pets.
This property is licenced to a maximum of 7x tenants, therefore we can accept one couple.
Contact our office to arrange a viewing.
We also have virtual tours available.
Important Notice: We will confirm your appointment on the day of the viewing via phone call or text message, please ensure to formally confirm that you will be attending, otherwise, the viewing will automatically be cancelled.
Also, we will not tolerate rude or abusive behaviour towards our staff and we can refuse to book you in for a viewing or send you an application if this occurs.