A very desirable newly re-furbished Top floor 2 bedroomed accommodation. The property offers superb views over the famous valley gardens, with versatile living space, and is ideally situated being within easy walking distance to local shops, and restaurants on Cold Bath Road, and local transport links to surrounding towns and cities. An early viewing is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment. EPC rating C
front entrance Newly decorated with door phone system.
Living room 16' 01" x 12' 01" (4.9m x 3.68m) Feature fireplace, windows to front, new carpet, and radiator
kitchen 5' 07" x 10' 04" (1.7m x 3.15m) With Base units and complementary wooden work surfaces, white ceramic Belfast sink with chrome taps, under counter built in oven, ceramic glass hob, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for under counter fridge, wall mounted Worcester combination boiler, windows to rear, and radiator.
Dining area 21' 05" x 6' 03" (6.53m x 1.91m) Raised level with window lights to ceiling, new carpet, and radiator.
Bedroom one 16' 06" (restricted height) x 12' 02" (maximum in to recess) (5.03m x 3.71m) Double glazed window to rear, new carpet, and radiator
bedroom 2 12' 03" (restricted height) x 6' 04" (3.73m x 1.93m) Velux window to front, new carpet, and radiator.
Bathroom White three piece suite comprising of white panelled bath with chrome shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, window, and radiator.
Outside On street parking
terms 1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of at least 6 months.
2. No pets, children or sharers without landlord's consent.
3. Each applicant is required to complete an application form to apply for a property. An application is not deemed as put forward until all applicants have returned a fully completed form to the agent.
4. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
5. The holding deposit is the equivalent of 1 weeks rent payable to reserve a property.
6. The holding deposit can be retained by the agent/landlord in certain circumstances if the tenancy does not go ahead as outlined within Schedule 1, Tenant Fees Act 2019.
7. The Bond (security deposit) is the equivalent of 5 weeks rent payable in cleared funds at the commencement of the tenancy.
8. The property will be withdrawn from the market pending referencing and right to rent checks as soon as an application is provisionally accepted by the landlord and a holding deposit has been paid.
9. The holding deposit will be used as part of your first months rent payment if the application comes to fruition.
10. The deadline for agreement is 15 calendar days from the date the holding deposit is received by the agent.
11. The move-in date must be no more than 30 days after payment of the holding deposit. The move in date will be agreed at the application stage.
12. Before moving in to a property payment of the first months rent and bond must be made in cleared funds.
13. Tenants are responsible for any permitted payments if applicable throughout the tenancy.
14. Please note that all dimensions given in these details are approximate and that properties are offered to let as seen. Prospective tenants should satisfy themselves as to the suitability of the property on this basis before applying for a tenancy.
15. Verity Frearson is a member of RICs, which is a client money protection scheme and also a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) which is a redress scheme.
16. This property will not be managed by Verity Frearson.