The apartment is situated on the second floor with an intercom system and is access via a stairwell. Affording well presented accommodation which includes contemporary fittings alongside large windows which allow lots of natural light into each room. The accommodation briefly comprises: Communal entrance with security intercom, private hallway, spacious open plan living kitchen with contemporary units and integrated appliances, two bedrooms and a bathroom with three piece suite.
Rent - £575
Bond - £663
Holding Deposit - £132
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on .
Please note before your referencing can be approved a holding fee equivalent to one weeks' worth of the monthly rent must be paid.
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these.