Wantage is a historic market town and civil parish in the ceremonial county of Oxfordshire, England. Historically part of Berkshire, it has been administered as part of the Vale of White Horse district of Oxfordshire since 1974
Located in a desirable part of town, within walking distance to the market square, this modern ground floor apartment boasts light, spacious and offered to the market un furnished. There are two double bedrooms, ensuite shower room, main bathroom, generous open plan living area with dining space and fully fitted kitchen. The property also benefits from one allocated parking bay, gas central heating and access to communal gardens.
Gas Central Heating
Built In Wardrobe
Built in Wardrobe
Bedroom 1 Picture 2
Master En Suite
Sink & W.C
Lounge Picture 2
Bedroom 2 Picture 2
Sink & W.C
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.