For Investment Purposes Only - 20% Deposit Required - No Help to Buy Scheme Available
We are proud to present our brand-new launch
This stunning new residential development situated in the heart of the famous Baltic Triangle. Beautifully preserved from its 19th-century origins which was originally used as a Beer barrel manufacturer. This building is now reborn.
Comprising of 35 New York-style apartments blends thoughtful design and premium materials with a wealth of gorgeous original features. You can really feel the history in the walls here. How many apartment buildings can you say that about?
The development will feature large studios, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom units, featuring Floor-to-ceiling windows, exposed brickwork and high period ceilings are amongst a few features of this stunning buildings character.
To Receive individual Floor Plans, and Availability, Call or Register your details below for an Info Pack
These high-end apartments are designed to give a comfortable & luxurious experience .Each apartment represents a well - appointed place to live offering a premium specification that includes wooden flooring, feature large windows throughout, premium fitted kitchens, luxury bathroom suites and stylish inset lighting . The design theme is focused on delivering stylish practicality further enhanced by stunning city and river views .
7% yields achievable
Starting Price From £125,000
10% below Current Market Value
Prestigious City Centre Location - L1 Postcode
Developer with Proven Track Record
New York style loft apartments
A stone's throw away from iconic landmarks such as the Anglican Cathedral and Liverpool's world-famous China town gate. Across the road is the highly admired Baltic Market in the old Cains Brewery, featuring artisan food and drink from all over the world with up to 100,000 visitors in one weekend. For a spot of high street shopping, Liverpool One is just a 5-minute walk from the apartments.
Why invest in buy-to-let property in Liverpool?
Liverpool is undergoing a rapid transformation. The creation of multibillion investments and the government's Northern Powerhouse initiative have helped to secure the city's future economic growth, that will ultimately boost demand for housing in the city
* £5.5 billion Liverpool Waters project
* £2 billion Knowledge Quarter
* £300 million proposed plans for a new Everton Football Stadium
* £3.5m proposed Isle of Man Ferry terminal
* £400m Liverpool2 Shipping Container Terminal
* £50m proposed Cruise Liner Terminal
* Ten Streets Creative Hub is a proposed 125-acre regeneration with the potential to create 2,500 jobs
* £200m Pall Mall regeneration 400,000sq ft of office-led regeneration with retail and leisure space
* £1 billion Paddington Village (1.8m sq ft transformation)
* Liverpool Commercial District bid year plan to further enhance growth
For More Information Call Us or Register Below for an Info Pack