This extended four bedroom semi-detached chalet bungalow can best be described as a true family home. Offering versatile family living accommodation consisting of a living area, dining room and fitted kitchen. The ground floor also offers two bedrooms and a family bathroom.
To the first floor there are two good-sized bedrooms. Externally this well-kept residence provides a large frontage for parking facilities including a garage and a sizeable garden to the rear. Located just 0.8 miles from Potters Bar Mainline Station making a commute into town in less than half an hour ideal for a City worker. This family residence is located just 0.1 miles from the popular and Ofsted Outstanding Wroxham Primary School.
Potters Bar dates to the early 13th century but remained a small, mainly agricultural, settlement until the arrival of the Great Northern Railway in 1850. It is now part of the London commuter belt. Wrotham Park estate, home of the Byng family, sits within Potters Bar and Barnet on 2,500 acres of land. The Byng family still own a lot of land in the Potters Bar area and The Admiral Byng Pub in Darkes Lane is named after Admiral John Byng, who was executed for failing orders in the Minorca campaign. Potters Bar railway station is the highest on the line between London's King's Cross railway station and York. The Great Northern route serves various North London suburbs to the south before terminating at either King's Cross or Moorgate station. Northbound, the railway runs to Peterborough, Cambridge, Hatfield and Welwyn Garden City.
Reception Room 14' 5" into bay x 11' 8" ( 4.39m into bay x 3.56m )
Reception Room 13' 4" x 11' 9" ( 4.06m x 3.58m )
Kitchen 10' x 8' ( 3.05m x 2.44m )
Bedroom 12' 5" x 9' 9" ( 3.78m x 2.97m )
Bedroom 12' 3" x 7' ( 3.73m x 2.13m )
Bedroom 12' 6" x 10' 4" ( 3.81m x 3.15m )
Bedroom 12' 6" x 10' 5" ( 3.81m x 3.17m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.