Stunning second floor, purpose built flat conveniently located within easy access of Enfield Town and walking distance of Gordon Hill Rail Station. The property has been beautifully remodelled and refitted by the present owners and must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
An opportunity to acquire this stunning second floor, purpose built flat which has been beautifully remodelled and refitted by the present owner to a particularly high standard and must be viewed to be fully appreciated. The flat is conveniently located within easy access of Enfield Town multiple shopping centre and walking distance from Gordon Hill Rail Station (Moorgate Line).
Engineered wood flooring.
Engineered wood flooring, storage/meter cupboard, entryphone system.
Lounge / Kitchen Diner 21' 9" x 10' 6" ( 6.63m x 3.20m )
A stunning room with beautifully fitted kitchen area, engineered wood flooring, deep storage cupboard.
Fitted in modern units comprising base units with solid wood worktops, inset induction hob unit with fume extractor hood over, built-in oven, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated washing machine and fridge-freezer, deep cupboard housing Megaflo style hot water tank.
Bedroom 11' 3" x 8' 9" ( 3.43m x 2.67m )
Engineered wood flooring, electric radiator.
Bathroom / Wc
Panelled bath with separate shower control, shower screen, vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under, low flush WC (white suite), ceramic tiled floor and walls, heated towel rail.
Pleasant communal lawns surround the block. The block is adjacent to a lawn and hard court tennis club. There are parking facilities for both residents and guests to the front of the block.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.