Spacious and well appointed Victorian character house situated in this quiet residential turning, just minutes from shops and schools, parks and Enfield Town shopping centre. Spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen, first floor bathroom and more. Sole agents.
Delightful, spacious and well presented Victorian character house situated in this quiet residential location, just minutes from local shops and schools and within easy access of both Enfield Town with its multiple shopping facilities, Gordon Hill Rail Station (Moorgate Line), Forty Hall and greenbelt countryside.
The property has been modernised throughout and has many pleasing features:-
Wooden floor, easy rise staircase to first floor.
Dual Aspect Through Lounge 23' 10" into bay x 11' 9" max narrowing to 10' 11" ( 7.26m into bay x 3.58m max narrowing to 3.33m )
Wooden floor, double radiator, understairs storage/meter cupboard, coving to ceiling, open fireplace, door to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 8' 4" ( 3.25m x 2.54m )
Fitted in a range of matching base units, wall cupboards with contrasting worksurface, inset one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splashback, integrated double oven and microwave, inset induction hob, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge-freezer, cupboard housing wall mounted gas central heating boiler (installed circa November 19), underfloor heating, sunken spotlights to ceiling, wood effect tiled floor, door to garden.
Fitted carpet, access to boarded loft.
Bedroom One (front) 14' 2" x 10' 1" ( 4.32m x 3.07m )
Double radiator, built-in wardrobes, wood effect laminate floor.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 9' 3" max ( 3.00m x 2.82m max )
Fitted wardrobes, radiator, wood effect laminate floor.
Dual Aspect Bathroom 11' 2" x 8' 6" ( 3.40m x 2.59m )
Comprises a white suite with pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, panelled bath, mixer taps and shower over, heated towel rail radiator, vinyl floor, part tiled walls.
Brick retaining wall, mature hedge screen.
Laid to lawn.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.